With the legacy of transforming lives of young talented women who have become icons in the glamour and fashion industry, fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2019 co-powered by Sephora & Rajnigandha Pearls vows to continue its tradition with an aim to extend whole-hearted support to the new generation women who have the potential to lead and represent the country in the future.
The Maharashtra Auditions which took place at the fbb store at Hyper City, Malad West, Mumbai
The Top 3 winners of Maharashtra are Mansi Singh, Vaishnavi Andhale, and Phalguni Khanna.
The Top 3 of Maharashtra girls will go to the North Zonal Crowning ceremony to be held at the at the Hyatt Regency in Pune on 14thth April which has come on board as the Hospitality and Venue partner.
The most deserving candidate from each of the 4 states of the North Zone i.e. Miss India Goa Miss India Maharashtra, Miss India Rajasthan and Miss India Gujarat, will represent their state at the grand finale which is going to be held in Mumbai in June.
To take charge of the proceedings for the West Zone, Neha Dhupia will be mentoring the girls. She enthusiastically quoted, “I started my journey with Miss India and since then it has been a never-ending relationship with the pageant. Every year I see a fresh lot of ambitious and enthusiastic girls with the dream to win the Miss India and make India proud at the prestigious Miss world. I’m looking forward to have Manushi’s successor this year.”
The new format will permit you to audition ONLY if you belong to the audition states as mentioned above with a valid document to verify the same:
Criteria’s of the state auditions as stated below:
- Birth state: The State mentioned on her Birth certificate
- Current state: The State where she is currently studying or is employed in or is a resident of.
- Native State: The State where both or at least one of her parent is residing /studying/ employed or born in.
These are the important criteria for any girl to participate :
- Height criteria – 5’5” and above.
- Age – 18 – 25 (25 as per 31st Dec 2019).
- Age 26 & 27 are eligible for the runner up position only
- OCI card holders are also eligible for runner up positions.
- The finalists of fbb Colors Femina Miss India 2019 will undergo rigorous training and grooming sessions from the best experts in the industry before the Grand Finale in June which will be aired on Colors.
With a dynamic and holistic approach towards coaching all the finalists, apart from the fame & glory the winners stand to chance to win prize in cash & kind to a crore and above.
fbb – Carrying forward the legacy, fbb – India’s Fashion Hub has come together with Miss India Organization to look for India’s next pride. The pageant is co-powered by Sephora & Rajnigandha Pearls.
- Like us on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/feminamissindia/
- Follow us on Twitter – https://twitter.com/feminamissindia
- Follow us on Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/missindiaorg/
- Watch out for #MissIndiaTheDream
Several National and International brands have joined hands fbb, Colors, Sephora, Rajnigandha Pearls, Triumph, Blossom Kochhar Aroma Magic, Senco Gold & Diamonds, Dr Tvacha, INIFD, Kodak Lens, Cox & Kings, Radio Mirchi and Carnival are onboard as partners for the event.
Miss India Organization is the most sought after glamorous beauty pageant in the country that turns dreams into reality. It is a property with a mass appeal as millions worldwide gear up to watch India’s next representative at the global platform. It is the search of the perfect woman with beauty, poise, elegance and intelligence to represent India at Miss World.
It is a platform that has won many accolades for the country on the international arena and the past winners such as Aishwarya Rai, Priyanka Chopra, Diya Mirza, Manushi Chhillar who have made India proud at international circles.