FIFA world cup 2018 started with much fervor amongst football lovers around the globe. Mumbai Football lovers are glued to their television sets at home or at the local hot spots in the neighborhood. Highlights of the game
- The opening ceremony takes place at Moscow’s Luzhniki Stadium which will also host the final.
- 32 teams from around the world participate in the Fifa World Cup 2018.
- Legendary Robbie Williams performs multiple musical acts to welcome the fans from around the world.
- The Phenomenon, Ronaldo scorer of two World Cup final goals in 2002 also part of FIFA World Cup 2018 opening ceremony.
- Apart from this, 500 gymnasts, dancers, and trampolinists involved in the celebration of Russian culture.
World Cup mania has reached fever pitch in Mumbai, as witnessed by the fervor with which hospitality industry is going all out to attract the fans to their venue. Here is the list of schedule of the matches as per India Standard Time (IST) to visit your local favorite club hole with your friends and family to catch the game live… Besides this, the venues have some pretty interesting cracking F&B deals at a bargain.
So, whether you want to soak up the frenzied atmosphere of a mega fan zone, relax in the cool climes of a football-themed cinema, or just hit up your local with some mates, there are plenty enough options that you won’t miss out on any of the action.
The fun kicks off …find your perch soon…